FRAM FORCE™ oil filter is engineered to provide advanced protection for all drivers that experience extreme driving conditions.
Drivers who push their vehicles to the limit in harsh weather conditions, hauling and towing, or stop and go traffic, will find the FRAM Force oil filter to be the ideal solution at the perfect price. Engineered for all oil types, the FRAM Force oil filter easily installed to deliver advanced protection and superior performance for up to 15,000 miles.
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.