FRAM Titanium™ is a high-flow synthetic oil filter featuring advanced technology engineered to provide proven protection for up to 20,000 miles.
FRAM Titanium™ represents true breakthrough engineering designed for today’s longer synthetic oil change service intervals. Perfect for drivers looking for an easy install filter that also delivers enhanced protection and superior performance for their vehicle.
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.