FRAM EXTRA GUARD® MINERAL OIL 20W50
SAE 20W50 MULTIGRADE OIL
FRAM 20W50 is a multigrade lubricant made with refined virgin mineral oils and selected additives, which provide maximum protection against oxidation, corrosion and wear, contains the exact package of inhibitory additives, so as not to require additional additives.
- Qualified lubricant for high performance gasoline engines.
- Maximum protection against wear at high and low temperatures.
- Better control in the formation of deposits at high temperatures in the critical parts of the engine.
- Lower oil consumption
- Meets the requirements of API SL (American Petroleum Institute)
- Meets the requirements of API SJ, SH, SG, SF
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.
The multigrade oil 20W-50 has been designed for the lubrication of petrol engines where this specification is required.