FRAM EXTRA GUARD® MINERAL OIL 5W30
SAE 5W30 MULTIGRADE OIL
FRAM 5W30 is a multigrade mineral oil of the latest generation of lubricants. Due to its advanced technology of high refined basics with new technology additives , provides high performance in gasoline engines.
- Low friction coefficient, resulting in considerable savings in fuel.
- It facilitates an exceptional cold start due to its low viscosity at low temperatures, which decreases the wear during start-up.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- It keeps the engine clean, due to its high performance dispersing detergent additives.
- Unsurpassed protection against wear.
- Meets the requirements of API SN
- Meets the requirements of ILSAC GF-5
- Meets the requirements of RC (Resource Conserving)
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.
It is recommended for the lubrication of all American, European, Japanese and other gasoline engines, specially designed for the lubrication of the latest generation that require mineral oils with this API SN / GF-5 service level as well as vehicles that operate with Ethanol fuel up to E85.