MINERAL OIL FOR MOTORCYCLES FRAM 20W50
SAE 20W50 MOTORCYCLE OIL
Is an advanced lubricant for motorcycles that increases the acceleration and power of the engine, in addition its excellent detergent and dispersant properties inhibit the formation of carbon, as well as its anti-wear power.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics, notably reducing carbon formation.
- Excellent friction properties for proper operation of the clutch discs.
- Allows significant savings for less maintenance costs.
- Fast and smooth changes in speeds.
- Excellent fluidity on cold weather that protects the engine against wear and gives high performance.
- Fast heating at startup.
- Increase acceleration and power without sacrificing protection due to the antifriction additive package.
- Meets the requirements of API SL
- Meets the requirements of PEMEX Refining Reg .: PXR-SC-GVES-SAFP-SPTF-23-2015
- Meets the requirements of JASO MA2 Code: M052RAL908
Four strokes SAE 20W-50 is a lubricant specially designed for motorcycles where lubrication must be carried out simultaneously with the engine and the transmission.
Can be used in four-stroke air-cooled engines of motorcycles that require any of the API and JASO specifications, according to the recommendations of motorcycle manufacturers.