FRAM ULTRA SYNTHETIC™ OIL 5W30
SYNTHETIC OIL FRAM 5W30
FRAM Synthetic Oil is designed to meet the latest generation of RC (Resource Conserving) lubricants, which exceeds the protection of mineral-based lubricants. Due to its advanced technology and its special high performance additives package, it offers a unique protection to modern gasoline engines, which adheres to the mechanisms with such tenacity, which does not move in areas of extreme pressure, remaining even after the engine is off, ensuring adequate protection at ignition time.
This new technology allows to meet and exceed the requirements of original equipment manufacturers (OEM).
- Considerable savings in fuel.
- Very low volatility, reducing lubricant consumption.
- It facilitates an exceptional cold start due to its low viscosity at low temperatures, which reduces the wear on start-up.
- Keeps the engine clean.
- Ecological, due to the lower amount of wasted oil.
- Exceptional resistance to oxidation thickening.
- Low friction coefficient.
- Meets the requirements of API SN (American Petroleum Institute), latest specification for engine oils.
- Meets the requirements of ILSAC GF-5 (International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee)
- Meets the requirements of API SN-RC (Resource Conserving)
- It meets the requirements of GM 4781M, GM Specification for new gasoline engines, which improves fuel economy and extends service intervals.
- Meets the requirements of Dexos-1: Excellent protection against rust and corrosion. High protection against deposits.
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot.
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter.
- Clean mounting base, making sure the O-ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount.
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease.
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers.
- Check owner’s manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount.
- Add oil to “full” on dipstick. Idle engine for 5 minutes and check for leaks.
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.